The ASSIST website is the official repository of articulation information for California's public colleges and universities. ASSIST (Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer) is a student-transfer information system that displays reports of how course credits earned at a California community college (CCC) can be applied when transferred to a California State University (CSU) or University of California (UC) campus.

ASSIST Website

Coming Soon! Modernized articulation agreements will be available beginning in the 2023-2024 academic year. Visit the Articulation Modernization Project information page, Design Showcase, and FAQ page for more information.

Currently on ASSIST -

Transferability Lists

  • CSU Transferable Courses
  • UC Transferable Courses
  • UC Transfer Admission Eligibility Courses
  • IGETC for UC and CSU
  • CSU GE-Breadth Certification Courses
  • CSU US History, Constitution and American Ideals Courses

Articulation Agreements

  • By Department
  • By Prefix
  • By Major
  • By General Education

Transferability lists and articulation agreements are displayed in one of two formats - either the Legacy ASSIST PDFs (the format of the former ASSIST system) or the new and updated ASSIST PDFs.

  • Transferability Lists: For academic years 2015-2016 and prior
    >>   Legacy ASSIST PDF format
  • Transferability Lists: For academic years 2016-2017 and beyond
    >>   New ASSIST PDF format
  • Transferability Lists: The UC Transferable Courses (UC TCA) List for 2021-2022 is available
  • Articulation Agreements: For the academic year 2015-2016 and prior
    >>   Legacy ASSIST PDF format
  • Articulation Agreements: For the academic year 2016-2017
    >>   Either Legacy ASSIST PDF or New ASSIST PDF format, as determined by each CSU/UC campus
  • Articulation Agreements: For 2017-2018 and beyond
    >>   New ASSIST PDF format

Additional Resources

Students are advised to carefully review all information and consult with a De Anza College counselor or academic adviser and/or four-year university representative to determine how courses will transfer to the CSU or UC.

  • For information about the Course Identification Number System (C-ID), visit the C-ID website.


Back to Top