In-Person Nursing Information Meeting
The next information meeting for the Nursing program will be held on Friday, Jan. 26, from 9-11 a.m.
- This meeting will be held online via Zoom
- Please use the form below to register
- After you register, we will contact you with the Zoom link and other information before the meeting
Register To Attend the Meeting on Friday, Jan. 26, 2024
We generally cover these topics during the information meetings:
- Nursing programs offered and their differences
- Prerequisites and eligibility rules
- Getting started at De Anza
- Resources available
- Application process and transcripts
- Waiting lists for programs
- Post-application requirements
- Program costs
- Employment market and outlook
There will also be time for questions.
Please join the meeting on time. We will begin admitting participants 10 minutes before the session start time. De Anza is currently holding Nursing Information meetings on Zoom to comply with public health directives. We appreciate your patience and flexibility during this time, and we look forward to meeting you in person in the future.
Important: Please check this webpage a week before the scheduled meeting date, to confirm the date, time and other details.
Do you have questions or problems with eligibility requirements or completing the application? You can schedule a 15-minute appointment to review your completed application over the phone or on Zoom.
- To schedule an appointment, contact Deborah Taylor, screening and selection coordinator, by calling 408.864.8687 or sending an email to email@example.com
- Bring your completed application, with unofficial transcripts and HESI test scores, to the meeting. If you are not finished, bring a copy of the application on which you can write notes.
- The screening and selection coordinator will review your individual application or other paperwork you bring to the appointment.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment!