A Message from the President
My name is Amy Huang and I'm the Chair of Executive Advisory as President of DASG this year. My goals are too ensure De Anza is a safe, accessible, and equitable space for all students. I look forward to implementing plans in which all students are accurately represented and our community at De Anza grows stronger!
MeetingsAgendas are also posted on the bulletin board on the lower level of the Hinson Campus Center across from the DASG Senate Office.
What is the Executive Advisory Committee and what does it do?
This committee defines is primary goal as creating a set of goals for the DASB Senate, amending them as necessary for the purpose of guiding the Senate's work. Additionally, this committee will track goals of committees and individuals and coordinate the progress of projects performed by the Senate and Ad Hoc Committees. Lastly, the Executive Advisory Committee can author policies and procedures crucial to its function but not explicitly in any bylaws or codes, forwarding them to the Senate for approval.
- DASG President (Chair)
- DASG Vice President (Vice Chair)
- DASG Chair of Finance
- DASG Chair of Student Services and Feedback
- DASG Chair of Marketing and Communications
- DASG Chair of Equity and Diversity
- DASG Chair of Programs and Events
- DASG Chair of Environmental Sustainability
- DASG Chair of Legislative Affairs
- DASG Chair of Flea Market
- And the following non-voting members
- Chairs of Ad Hoc Committees