Registration Assistance for APE Classes
Don't wait until the last minute to receive assistance with registration! Make an appointment today.
Join us at PE-13 to receive assistance with registration. Students who are unable to complete the steps to registration on their own should attend registration week during the priority registration period.
APE staff will help you do the following:
- View the class listing and make note of your APE classes
- Sign the petition to course repetitions form
- Sign the add form and if applicable, assign an add code
- Submit registration documents to be manually processed for successful enrollment
Forms Used For DSPS Accommodation
Petition for Course Repetitions Form
The APE Petition for Course Repetitions Form is used as a request to repeat a course subject. For example, a student with a verified disability enrolled in a special class may request to repeat the class listed as a PEA course. Repeatability is approved for students who are in good academic standing and an additional repetition of the course is needed becasue it is essential to completing preparation for enollment into other regular or special classes. The approval is only for the quarter and year listed on the form. The form cannot be used to enroll a student in a class!
The APE Add Form is prepared as an accommodation to add a student in a class.
- A student is unable to login the college MyPortal to add themselves in a class by using the Student Registration App
- A student is on the waitlist and wants to add a class before the quarter starts
The add code is a unique alphanumeric 6-digit code that is good for a specific class and assigned to one student. For example: 5T70J2
- Add Codes become available once the quarter start
- Contact the instructor or firstname.lastname@example.org for an add code
- The add code can be activated once the class starts
The APE Drop Form is prepared as an accommodation to drop a student from a class.
- A student is unable to login the college MyPortal to drop themselves from a class by using the Student Registration App
Send us an email for general questions by emailing email@example.com.
If you are a student, please provide the following:
- First name, Last name
- 8-digit Campuswide ID
Book your online appointment to receive assistance with the application and registration trough a Zoom session.
Online Office Hours:
Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: Closed during summer quarter
Offline during lunch hours: 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.