For Meetings or Events
- The MCC Rooms are available for internal college events only. Facilities requests for all other events should go to De Anza Rentals.
- The MCC Rooms are open Mon - Fri from 8 AM - 6 PM, except for holidays.
- Check the room capacities listed below, before submitting your request.
- Complete the MCC Room Request Form and send it by email to both Debbie Lee, Dean of IIS, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Mary Medrano, division administrative assistant, at email@example.com.
- Room requests must be submitted by the adviser or a faculty member or staff member who will attend the event.
- When scheduling your request, allow 15 minutes before and after your event to fulfill the terms of the use agreement. (See the form for more details.)
- All requests must be submitted at least one week before the event. "Emergency" requests submitted less than a week in advance will be considered as a one-time only exception.
- AA – Activity Area (MCC-14): capacity is 35 people
- CA – Conference Area (MCC-11): capacity is 20 people
Calendar of Upcoming Events
- Check the 25Live calendar for open date(s) and time(s) before submitting a room request. The room name is DA-MCC-RC.