Librarians provide assignment-based instruction as requested by faculty for their students. Instruction is available for all courses. Begin by contacting James Adams: 408.864.8728, firstname.lastname@example.org. An instruction session may include:
- Library catalog and research databases.
- Search strategies.
- Evaluation of sources.
- Other topics requested by an instructor.
Almost anything you would like your students to read or use may be placed on reserve, including extra copies of your textbook that you may have. You can contact Reserves at (408) 864-8759.
- Open Educational Resources.
Over 11,000 students used Open Educational Resources (OER) in their courses at De Anza last year. Learn about OER, and how to find and use them in your courses.
- Interlibrary Loan: Interlibrary Loan Request Form
Items not owned by the De Anza Library may be obtained from another library.
- Information Literacy Video Series
- Suggestions for Library Purchase
Contact: Tracy Lam: email@example.com
- Library Donations: Guidelines
- Contact Library Staff