How to Reach Us
Got a question? Need help with registration, admissions or your student records? If you need assistance, you can
- Use our online contact form
- Visit our Zoom Help Desk online
- Visit our office in person on the first floor of the RSS Building
- Watch helpful video guides
No appointment is required for the Zoom Help Desk. Students are served on a first come, first served basis. After joining the Zoom session, there may be a wait. Thank you for your patience in advance. The Zoom Help Desk will be available
- Mondays and Tuesdays: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 9 a.m. to noon
- If you have trouble connecting, or need assistance outside of the Help Desk hours, please contact us.
Note: You'll need to show a valid photo ID before we can discuss any matters related to your student account or records. You may also want to review these tips on using Zoom
We're available at the Enrollment Services counter, across from the Bookstore, on the first floor of the RSS Building (park in Lot A).
Please remember that you must follow the rules for coming to campus.
You can drop in without an appointment to get in-person assistance with
- Application questions
- Residency or AB 540 questions
- Prequisite clearance and evaluation of credits earned by AP exam or transcript evaluation
- Registration issues
- Help withdrawing from a course
- De Anza transcript order assistance
- Verification letter request assistance (College Report, Deans Report, Common App, etc.)
- Applications for degrees, certificates and graduation
- Payment of fees – in cash only, exact change only
Walk-in visits are fine, without an appointment:
- Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Review college closure and holiday dates
For more complex issues, you can also make an appointment to meet with someone for assistance. Click the yellow button to schedule a time when you can come to our office:
You can access many of our services online.
- Check this website – use the navigation menu or click the magnifying glass icon to search for what you need
- Look on MyPortal in the "Student Apps" section
- Contact us by submitting our online help form
We will respond to your requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience, understanding and flexibility. Here are some of the things you can do online or by email
- Apply for admission
- Register for classes
- Order transcripts
- Find most student forms
- Request prerequisite clearance
The Admissions Office is part of the Enrollment Services Division, which also assists students through these offices
- Appeal Review Committee (Petitions for Exception)
- Assessment Center
- Cashier's Office
- International Student Programs
- Veteran Services
Other services in the RSS building include